Betlémská kaple (Bethlehem chapel)
Praha1, Betlémské náměsti 4
50°5'3.288"N, 14°25'4.054"E
No. 1397

Founded in 1391 sermons in the Czech language. Master John Huss prached here between 1402 – 1413. In 1661 it was altered into a Catholic church by the Jesuits. In 1786 it was pulled down. During the years 1950 – 1952 a replica of the original chapel was constructed on the site (architect J. Fragner).